This book could be a good starting point or readers who loved 50 shades
- From The Mailbag: Coming Out Kinky (parksdunlap.wordpress.com)
- BDSM and Power Relationships (indigosoul77.wordpress.com)
- BDSM and Feminism (koolnews.wordpress.com)
- BDSM and Abuse (slavedari.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days of Kink (sinsexlustlove.wordpress.com)
- BDSM it’s the Hidden World (slave4mymaster.wordpress.com)
Sondra & Nick work together by day, but once they enter their house they live in a Master/slave relationship. In order to expand on Sondra’s slave training, she and Nick attended a training retreat in Florida. Before they leave, Nick and Sondra discuss her feelings about receiving sexual stimulation from a female. During the sessions Sondra works with both male Doms and female Dommes; she discovers that she rather enjoys the way Dommes make her feel.
Throughout the retreat Sondra and Nick learn how they feel during many intriguing situations, including a session where Sondra takes on the role of a Domme. The author was able to describe the BDSM sessions in a very sensual way, that left this reader wishing for more.
This book could be a good stepping stone book for those readers who connected with the Fifty Shades Trillogy. This book takes the next step in explaining…
View original post 12 more words